Thanks everyone for your replies about Noah and his what I like to call, "eating disorder"
We do give him Pediasure. The chocolate kind but he wont drink it by itself, he has to have regular whole milk mixed in. But it works.
He's eating better today.. He actually ate a whole apple, a whole banana and some Shepards Pie that I made for dinner.
I've come to the conclusion that thats the way he is. I hate having to force him to eat and I hate that I'm seriously wasting alot of food on him but that's how it has to be.
His little brother on the other hand is just striving! He's 9months old (almost) and doesnt have any teteh yet but will eat pretty much anything you give to him. He weighs the same as Noah.. they wear the same size pants. Lol.. They're just complete oppisites. It's kinda funny.
But, Noah has a doctors appointment on the 19th and I have to go pick up his growth chart from his old doctors office so they can determine where he is on the scale.. We'll see!
In other news, Aaron trying to sell his Bronco so if anyone knows any Bronco fanatic's out there, drop me a line. It's a 76 and all restored. He's trying to sell it for 12,000. He wants to buy a Jeep cj-7..
Anyways, thats my updtate. Thanks again everyone for the advice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment