Sunday, February 15, 2009

wow

9 months ago today, I gave birth (I hate that saying) to my youngest, Benjamin. WOW. It seriously seems like yesterday sometimes.

He's so different from his older brother. Ben normally sleps through the night. Ben eats like a horse! Ben can sometimes be left alone while I go in another room(sometimes) without flipping out.

But Ben also tests me in a whole diferent way. He SCREAMS at the top of his lungs when he wants something.. or doesn't want something. He crawls all over me. Like just sitting here at the computer, hes trying to pull up on my leg. Lol.. He's ALWAYS putting things in his mouth. (Something I never had to worry about with Noah.) Which means, I'm always vaccuming and keeping a close eye on him. He's just so different. Lol

So Happy 9 months Benjamin Aaron!! Mommy and Daddy love you very much!

In other news, my Grandparents are coming to visit on Wednesday! I'm so excited! I havent seen any family since Christmas. They are pit-stopping here on their way to Florida. They're spending 2 nights here and then heading down to Myrtle Beach to see my youngest brother at college. Then from there, they're staying in Florida for a month and then doing it all over again. So, I'll probably see them again at the end of March..

My parents will be coming at the end of March. Depending on how my Dad's surgury goes. He's getting surgury for his Diverticulitus (spelling) which wil put him in the hospital for 4-5 days and then I think its 8 weeks out of work. So he and my Mom want to take a week while he's recovering to come down and visit us.

At the beginning of April, my friend, Ian wil be coming down! We're going to go to te Cherry Blossem Festivals. He's a photographer so he'll probably get some nice pictures!

And towards the end of April , we get our puppy! I think it's April 18th to be exact.

So alot going on the next couple of months! I can't wait for some warm weather! This winter crap stinks! Buuut, thankfuly I'm not in NY for it:) Cuz SPring doesn't come until like the end of April. Lol

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, yeah, rub it in! I think Maine's winter lasts until August..haha

    Anyways, looks like a lot of fun stuff coming up!! Have fun and enjoy having your family around. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I just realized you left me a comment on my post a few weeks ago, so sorry I'm just getting back to you! I am pregnant again! Jaren is 15 months old. He will be almost 23 months when this baby comes! We wanted them about 2 years apart. Jesse just got out of the Marine Corps. Definitely not by choice, they medically retired him due to some medical issues he had after coming back from Iraq in '07. Its been a long time coming but theyve got his condition under control with meds! Anyway hope you guys are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noah & ben sound like Eyan & Owen... Eyan was the easy one but didn't sleep through the night till over a year old & a super picker eater, but very mellow... Owen slept through the night after a few months, he is a garbage pail as he will eat everything you give him & more, but by golly that child is a terror, a bully, a stinker butt.. throws fits at times where i just shake my head sayin your not my kid..lol..

    ReplyDelete