Friday, February 13, 2009

Yes puppy!

Okay so I've been searching all morning for the perfect lab since ours isn't being born.
We have both decided to put our deposit down on the 2nd male pick of the litter from these two dogs. They're $100 cheaper which is a big plus and they're actually going to be born on the 21st of Febuary. Our puppy will be ready to come home with us on April 18th!
Can't wait, can't wait!





2 comments:

  1. I saw that ad on kijiji & was wonderin if they were the parents of your puppy, sorry the first one didn't work out (what happened?) but those two are beautiful & i bet their puppies will be super cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The breeding "didn't take" I guess. Thats what the breeder told me this morning. The Father (Major) was sick and for some reason, that messed with his sperm.

    But these puppies are going to be born in a week! (only a week earler than the last litter) and I can't wait to see little puppy pictures!

    ReplyDelete