Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Welcome to Febuary

Ah, feels nice to say that it's Febuary! In Virginia, that means it's almost Spring! In New York, it means you're about half way through! Lol.

Sooo whats going on in Febuary you ask? A whole lot of nothing, really.

Aaron turns 26 on Friday
Valentines Day is the 14th
Benji turns 9 months old on the 15th
My Grandparents are visiting the 18-19th
My Dad has surgery the 25th
Ben has a Dr's appointment the 25th
AND the 25th is Gunner's due date! I cant wait for this lil puppy to be born.

In oter news, Noahs been sicker than sick. Puking every 10 minutes the other night and all day yesterday. My goal is to keep it from Benji. All I need is a 8 month old getting the stomach bug. Ick!
Noah seems to be getting better thoug. Still a little hot this morning and he really just wants to lay down and cuddle with me but Ben doesn't let that happen.
I'm thinking he must of caught whatever is going around cuz I know tat Tanya's boys had it bad a few days ago.
I did so much laundry because of it yesterday! Noah will not puke in the puke pan or toilet. He dilberatly turns his head and throws up on whatevers sitting on the floor, a towel, a blanket, just the couch.. it's so annoying lol...

Oh well, heres to hoping he gets better soon!

1 comment:

  1. ohh i hope Noah feels better soon, it was the worst when Owen had it cause he had no clue what was going on & it lasted the longest with him like 5 days & EJ it was only 2 days... Gavin just caught the nasty cough/fever not the pukin so hopefully benji catches nothing of it...

    ReplyDelete