Saturday, February 7, 2009

so yesterday sucked

I was so annoyed with Aaron's family yesterday. It was his 26th Birthday and the whole day, no one called him! Not even his Mom. It makes me sick. Ughh..

Sure, she sent him money earlier in the week. Probably because she was thinking, "hey, it's Febuary, I know Aaron's birthday is coming up, I don't want to have to remember it later so I'm going to send him $60 right now" Whatever.. she still should have called him on his BIRTHDAY! For God sake, she gave birth to the kid!

I was so mad that I was contemplating on calling his brothers. I tried his youngest brothers cell and it was disconnected.. so I called my friend, Becca who lives in Buskirk to ger his other brothers number and while I was at it, I proceeded to bitch about how pissed I was.. which I now feel bad for because Asa (Aaron's step-brother) had forgotten about it, too! Luckily, he told Becca to tell me to tell Aaron happy birthday and later on in the night when Aaron called (he had duty) he said that Asa did call and wish him a happy birthday and that Jeremy (his middle brother) called him as well.. but I don't know if it was because he actually remembered or because of my phone call to Becca..

Either way it sucks.. and I hope and pray that his Mother called him lastnight, too our I'm going to be livid..

Some say, whatever Jackie, it's just a birthday! I DON'T care! This man gives everything for that family and I'm pissed that they can't even remember something as simple as a Birthday!

My whole family did ! My grandparents even send him 25$! And my Mom and Dad sent him $40! My sister called him and my borther wrote him a message on Facebook..

Uggghh.. he should be getting home soon so hopefully he'll have good news and tell me that every single one of his family members called him lastnight and then this post would make me look like a jackass.. ha

No comments:

Post a Comment