Monday, January 12, 2009

As I sit here freezing

It's been a few days since I updated. Well, that's mailny because I have nothing to update, really. And I guess part of it was because my internet was down yesterday.

We got a computer Amiore (spelling?) which I LOVE because it hides all the ugly wires AND keeps Noahs little paws from getting into it! It also looks alot nicer than that ugly computer stand that we just threw in the dumpster.

So we filed our taxes, too. Look's like we'll be getting around eight grand back! Not too bad. But I think we got more lastyear. Which seems weird. Because I think we should get more because we had Ben. Who knows... whatever it's money that we didn't have anyway.

So what will we be doing all all of this money you ask? Ha! nothing.. paying off our credit cards. That's about $3,600 right there. I'm putting $1,00 away for the puppy that we're getiing in April. That will cover the rest of the money that I owe on him plus all of the accessiores that a puppy needs. Crate, leash, the rest of his shots, and soon down the line, neutering!

Anyway, I'm happy to be able to blog again. Just a day without the internet made me a little crazy. And thats pretty pathetic! I need to get a life.

Ah, Benji awaits!

No comments:

Post a Comment