Friday, January 23, 2009

How do I?

So how do I get a nice, big picture at the top of my blog? Like where it says, 'speaking in code' I see it with everyone elses but when I try it, the pictures are always too small. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. Make sure it's on minima, or whatever the simple basic layout is, then your layout from cutestblogontheblock will work better. For the picture just add it in the title of the blog, you can have it replace the title or shrink it so that it's there as well. I know this sounds confusing, but hopefully it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol thanks but I'm still lost. I'll have to try and play around with it some more. When I add the picture, it's always too small or too big. Where is the minima button located?

    Thanks Ash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. From your dashboard, click "Layout" on the right where your blog is listed. Then in the individual Layout tabs, click "Pick New Template"...it's the last one on the right. Then in the top left option box, you'll see "Minima"...make sure it's selected, and click "Save Template".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Then go to the "Page Elements" tab in the Layout tabs, on the left. Click the "Edit" button for your Header. Then you'll see where to upload an image from your computer or paste a URL link. But before you choose your picture, you'll want to click either "Behind Title & Description" or "Instead of Title & Description"...whichever you prefer.

    ReplyDelete