Soo I've been going crazy everyday online looking at puppies. Well, today I put down my deposit for the first male pick of an all yellow lab litter! They wont be born until Febuary and wont be ready to go until April. Sooo that gives me plenty of time to potty train Noah and Benji should be walking by then so hopefully everything will work out! I'm seriously so excited! We already picked out a name - Aaron likes Gunner I kinda like it too but I know alot of dogs named Gunner. He really wants to name him Scout but since we had to give Scout up a few years ago, I can't bring myself to name our new one that. It would be like replacing him.. can't do it. .
But as soon as I figure out how, I'm going to post some pictures of the mom and dad! They're beautiful..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yayya for a puppy, i told hubby you were lookin & finally put a deposit down... cause i've been drivin him nuts for a puppy, i was like see i'm not the only one....
ReplyDeleteokay so when you make a post there will be the icon for pictures & you can just upload it from you computer.. so go back in & edit this post & you will see it like where you can change the font colors & stuff...
A yellow lab! I'm jealous. I've been wanting one to go with our black lab. The yellow ones are just so pretty...Kyle's parents have one and he is adorable. We get our new dog tomorrow and im nervous...2 dogs in the house. More dog hair for me to clean up 5 times a day, yay!
ReplyDelete