Okay, normally if I sit here long enough I can figure this thing out. Buuut, with potty training and Benji going through his," I cry if Mom walks out of the room or puts me down" phase, I'm having a hard time figuring this thing out. All I want is a cool "profile" or "templet" I guess it's called? Like Tanya's and Alana's and everyone else's with a cool picture right on top.. how do I do that??
I'm so lost.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ashley gave me the site www.thecutestblogontheblock.com and I think Tanya's may have a link up top of it. Good luck!!
ReplyDeleteI'm having the same problem. I went on that site and got a background, but my old layout is kind of still there. I want to rearrange things and add pictures!
ReplyDeleteThanks Shea - yeah mine is doing the same thing Lycia.. hmph.
ReplyDeleteTo add a layout from that site go...
ReplyDelete-Dashboard
-Add a Gadget
-Html/Link
Once that pops up add your code just like you would on myspace. Hopefully that works. Also in your dashboard where it has your layout, under header you can add an image link right from photobucket. Just use the code for a website or whatever. You can place it instead of your title, behind it or what not.
Just kidding on the last part, there is actually an opition to add a pic from your computer for the header.
ReplyDeleteIn order to keep your old background from showing up, you have to set the template to Minima.
ReplyDeleteAhh, Thanks so much you guys!! Hopefully I can get it going.
ReplyDelete