Friday, January 16, 2009

Holy freezin'!


I think Im going to get this book.
It's been causing alot of controversy and
I kinda think it might be interesting to read.
Anyway, it's about 28 degrees here today. Purdy cold! But atleast I'm not in NY where it's about -5. I heard that Illinois is about -40 with the windchill! Holy crap that's cold!
So whats the temp where you live?

4 comments:

  1. It's freezin here too! About 10degrees..brrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't throw stones at me, lol. But it's sunny, clear and 75 degrees here with a high of 80. It's been really warm here the past week, we're talking beach weather warm. I wish it was cooler though. I'm back to wearing flip flops and I'm missing all of my boots. =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. 13...in the sunshine!

    Makes me miss California! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jackie! Found your blog and so glad I did. The boys are so big! seems weird...
    Anyway it is -20 here in central IL. Our house is freezing and its a nightmare. Cant wait for spring!

    ReplyDelete