Friday, January 30, 2009

Go Jackie, it's your Birthday

So today was my Birthday. Which means I took a day off from the gym. Which also means, I ate like a horse.. which in turn means, I'm going to be regretting it at tomorrows workout. What can ya do? Everyone needs a break once in a while.

So my Birthday was great! Ben woke up at his usual time - 7:21 - and Noah was still sleeping so I went down to make Benner a bottle. I kinda was hoping that Aaron would have written a note or something just saying happy birthday but when I looked on the counter, there wasn't anything. After I fished making Benj a bottle, I happened to look at the kitchen table and there was a pot of white baby roses and a card with the sweetest note ever. I bawled for a minute and went back upstairs to take a shower.

Later on, I called Aaron to thank him and ask him when he picked the flowers and the card up. he told me that he was up a half hour earlier this morning and ran out and got them for me. I just think that was so sweet. If you know my husband, you know that he's NOT a morning person and just the fact that he got up a half hour earlier to run out and get them before work was just impressive. Lol

After I showered, I got the boys some breakfast and then Ian called. I talked to him for about a half hour and Jolene called. All to wish me a happy birthday. It was nice.

When Aaron got home from work, we ordered Outback. YUM!I had Alice Springs chicken. If you havent had it, go try it out, it's great...

Anyway, all in all it was a great day.. too bad I'm another year older.. ha

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a wonderful birthday!! Sorry I am just getting to this, my blog is crapping out on me :( Total sad face!! Anywayssss, yay for getting older!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you thought he didn't leave you anything & then bam there it was... sometimes hubbys can be pretty amazing.... glad you had a wonderful day & outback is soo yummy now i want some.. lol

    ReplyDelete