
This is Major. My puppy's Daddy!
So this is my puppy's Mom, Traveler. Isn't she beautiful?
I just think that they're both just such great looking dogs! I can't wait to see what my lil guy is going to look like!
Anyway, nightly blog - hmm..what'd we do today?
Well, Aaron had today off so we went to the commissary. On the way home, we got pulled over. Yippie! That was an awesome time with Noah and Benji screaming the whole time while the MP was trying to write us a ticket. He got us for doing 40 in a 25! Yeah.. thats pretty fast. We didn't even know that the speed limit was so slow right there. Oh well.. it wasnt a big deal. Just a little embarassing I guess. And the MP was taking FOREVER to write the darn ticket. Benji was screaming at the top of his lungs (because he was hubgry and HATES riding in the car) Ugh.. it just kinda sucked.
After that we just came home and got some lunch, the boys took a nice long nap, we ate dinner and then my neighbor called me to go running. It was 34 degrees and raining out but we went. I did a way faster time on the mile so I was happy. But now I am sore as heck! I can bearly make it up the stairs! Pathetic, I know..
Until tomorrow - -

Oh my gosh the parents are beautiful. And yes, Bella our new pup is acutally a German Shephard/lab mix!
ReplyDelete