My mind that it. Seriously. Sometimes I can bearly do basic addition. Or remember what I was going to say.. little things, dumb things. What's going on?
Anyway my camera broke. I had it for 5 months and now it's got some dumb focus error or whatever. I sent it out to get fixed and it's going to cost me $135! I paid $175 for the stupid thing. There is no way I'm pay that much for them to fix it. Stupid.
Well, I guess it's not stupid. If I was intelligent and saved the reciept where I knew where it was, it wouldn't cost me anything because it's still under warrenty. Whatever. I just told them to keep the flippin thing. I don't care. It's just frustrating because I use that thing every day. Tomorrow Benjamin turns 8 months old and I wont be able to take a picture of him. Guess I'll just have to get a disposable.
Not much going on today. I already went to the gym and showered. Now we're going to make some lunch and then probably head over to the Giant to get some formula and milk. Exciting day. .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment