Sunday, January 4, 2009

Starting over

So I deleated my old blog because I was really confused.
Lets try this again..

I did current addictions post and that was obviously deleated. So here it is. The much shorter version.

-Kijiji.com
-Coldwellbankerelite.com
-Chocolate
-Tattoos

Kijiji.com is a classifieds site. I'm obsessed with it and go there every day 15 times a day to look for new puppy posts. I want a puppy. Okay, I dont. I just like the thought of one. Then I realize that trying to potty train a 2 year old and housebreak a puppy wont really be my choice of tea. -Is that how that saying goes?-

Coldwell and Babker because I think we need to move. I want to move and like the idea of living in a single family home instead of a townhouse but know that it's really not possible. So I look at this site about twice a day to see if they have posted any new rentals in our area. They never do. And when they do, they're always way out of our price range or too far away. But it's just fun to go through all of the pictures.

Chocloate has always been my obsession. Ever since I got pregnant with Noah. I love it. I ache for it. Seriously. And Christmas was just the motherload. I had so much of it that I thought I was going to be sick. I saved one Carmello bar for when we got back to Virginia because I know that Aaron never really lets me have chocolate here. So I saved that baby for when I got a real craving. I left it right on top of the microwave and when my craving got so bad, I went to get it. I looked high and low of that sucker and it was GONE. Aaron hid it from me. I must have looked like a crack fiend trying to find it! And that's when I knew, I had an addiction. Yes, I am a chocoholic-recovering- I actually think that I went through withdrawls. For 3 days I had terrible headaches. Now I think I can say that I am a recovering addict. 4 days clean baby! Thank you, thank you.

And that brings me to my last addiction: Tattoos. So, is it trashy to be a mom of 2 and want like a quarter sleeve on the underside of my left arm? That's what I want. I want something black n' white. Something nice. Not scary or anything. Like something to mix in with my lil star.. maybe a night sky with clouds? I dont know.. but thats what I'm obsessing about lately..

Ah, so I said it was going to be short and it soooo isnt.. so hopefully you made it though
Good night

4 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, chocolate. I want it and I want it now. Gee thanks Jackie! jk. :P

    My closest friend out here has a quarter sleeve wrapped the whole way around her arm. It's very cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tattoo's on Mom's aren't trashy at all. I would love to have a sleeve done but Mark is so not on board with it, lol. He's still butt hurt over the two I have gotten since he left. I should have put tat's on my addiction list too, I can't wait to get more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just found that site, kijiji when i was lookin for a puppy.. what is wrong with us or mainly what is wrong with me... lol.... You guys should move up this way but if you lookin for a house to rent they get pretty pricey, but we have a townhouse & it's pretty freakin huge, but how i would love a yard for the boys to run around. if you want to get a tattoo, there is a guy up here that rob got his 1st tattoo at & he was great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so feel you on the tattoo thing. There are so many that I want, in obvious places, and Kyle's like no no no maam. Party pooper!

    ReplyDelete