Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What?! Snow?!

No way. I wake up this morning to see a pour down of white crap! I serisously hate snow. I mean, HATE it. Unless it's the 1st snowfall - cuz that's always so exciting- I guess you could say that this is kinda like our 1st snow fall in Virginia that has ammounted to something. So it's semi-exciting.

We bundled the boys all up and Aaron took them out on the sled. Ben went down once and then face planted. He's back inside with me. Noah and Aaron have been out there for about a half hour now. I don't think Noah will ever get sick of it. He loved it while we were in NY and he's loving it here. He likes to eat it more than anything. hah

Not much going on here today. Gotta hit up the gym later on. I've been skipping.

Yesterday we went to MAryland for my friend Erica's Dad's wake. It was pretty sad. The boys did so well considering it took almost 3 hours to get there. They slept the whole way. Then of course we left at 3:30 and hit DC rush hour traffic on the way home. Aaron was running on 20 minutes of sleep from the night before and was driving so that wasn't fun. Then, Noah decided to roll the window down and it got stuck that way. Aaron was so pissed. Finally after about 20 minutes, we got it back up. Thank God cuz that would have made for a VERy cold ride home!

That's about it from here. Gotta put Benner down for a nap and hop in the shower

1 comment:

  1. yay you got snow!lol That's nice that you guys went to the wake. I hope she's doing better.

    ReplyDelete