This might gross some of you out, and yes, I'm ashamed to post it, but people don't believe that I'm fat.
My BIGGEST insecurity is my thighs and love handles.
(I actually have a folder on my computer labeled, "body issues" and thats where I keep all of my body image pics.) - I make Aaron take a picture of me before I go to the beach to make sure that it's decent and I'm not overly fat that day.
So as embarrassing as it is, ^there is my biggest insecurity.
The rest of me is "normal" I mean, I weigh 132lbs. That's a normal weight for someone who is 5'6". But I can stand to lose 5 to 6lbs in just thigh weight.
And as someone who is a runner,(or was anyway) I shouldn't have thighs that big. They're "thunder thighs" They jiggle when I walk and sometimes they even slap together when I sit down. No joke. It sounds like someones clapping It's embarrassing and no matter what I do, I can't seem to get them to shrink.
I do leg presses, squats, I run.. nothing..
And I know it's an issue. I've been told at the gym, that my legs don't match my body. It's true. It sucks. It's embarrassing.. but I'm going to keep working on them.
I shouldn't comment on others insecurities b/c I have many but Jackie, Jackie, Jackie. You are WAY too hard on yourself. You look damn good girlfriend. If I didn't think so I wouldn't post that just to be nice. I mean really, as someone on the outside looking in, you are wasting your time and energy on this worry! <3
ReplyDeleteJackie, you are beautiful! I can't even tell you how many times I've wished I was as in shape as you are. I think sometimes, no matter how hard we work, the changes babies make to us are just irreversible. I suppose they're worth it ;)
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion you look great Jackie..but maybe bc my body looks a way more different . I have the same "problem" if you will call it problem. My whole body is normal and my butt/hips are huge. I started Pilates last week and really hope i'll see some results.
ReplyDeleteOther than that i have to say that what Ash said is really really true. We ( and me too ) are thinking way too much about our weight, body and how we look. Our goal for this year should be to stop that and enjoy our time with family or friends.
Jackie you look AMAZING!! You make me feel like a moo cow lol. My goal is to get my body back to what you look like!
ReplyDelete