Something you wished you were better at:
Staying in shape. Eating healthy. Exercising more.
I fall off the wagon too easily. When I go to the gym, I go with full force. But, then my parents come down, or I go home for vacation and I stop going all together. Or like this month, we sold Aaron's Jeep back in December and we only have one car now. So he takes it into work and I sit here all day like a bump on a log. Sometimes I'll pick up my kettle bells and do a 15 minute strength train, but Id rather be at the gym, or running outside.
So February will come, Aaron will leave, and I'll start the gym back up again. But then March will come, my Grandparents will come to visit, and I'll be a bump again. I just wish that I could make it a constant in my life. I wish it was like taking a shower, or brushing my teeth. Something that I HAVE to do everyday or I can't function. But, it's not..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am the same way! I love working out, but getting me to do it is impossible! I am a seriously lacking motivation, and the cold weather doesn't help!
ReplyDeleteI am the same way hun....before i met Sylvio i went to the Aqua Aerobic two times a week and then to the normal Aerobic classes. I lost about 13 kg ( about 26 pounds ). But then he was here a lot and i cooked a lot and we layed on the couch and relaxed a loooot. So the weight is back on my body and i have to start again...booo. I hate beeing like that....
ReplyDelete