Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day twenty one

A picture of something you wish you could forget:

This one is so hard for me. I've never had anything tragic event happen to me,(knock on wood) or to anyone around me really.  Nothing bad that I feel so strongly about that I would say, "God, I wish I could forget that" At least nothing that comes to mind right now..

So I guess it really comes down to a feeling. I wish I could forget the feeling of betrayal.
I'm sure all of you have felt it. It's one of the worst feelings, ever. At least to me. When you give someone all of your trust and then they turn around and stab you in the back. Especially if its something really serious  that could mess up someones life.

Ive had the worst feeling of betrayal. I've had it so bad, that it still comes to me in nightmares. I wake up sweating, and crying, and feeling the same way that I did back then..

I just wish I could forget it.. but I can't. It will always be with me..

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way hun. It's hard, and I have nightmares too :-\

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope someday you can find peace, lovie. In your heart and in your dreams. <3

    Ive had people betray me and now its hard to trust anyone anymore. :( I try to forget and like you, it creeps up in dreams and just makes me relive the hurt all over again.

    ReplyDelete